The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, or the Federal Reserve System.
Decoding misperceptions: The role of underwriting and appropriate policy responses
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 396–398, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Gerardi, K., Ross, S. L. and Willen, P. (2011), Decoding misperceptions: The role of underwriting and appropriate policy responses. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 30: 396–398. doi: 10.1002/pam.20568
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!