The authors would like to acknowledge that this article was a team effort by the Furman Center and thank, in particular, Sam Dastrup, Claudia Sharygin, Max Weselcouch, and Mark Willis for their many thoughtful suggestions, and Allie Curreri and Tyler Jaeckel for excellent research assistance.
Decoding the foreclosure crisis: Causes, responses, and consequences
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 388–396, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Been, V., Chan, S., Ellen, I. G. and Madar, J. R. (2011), Decoding the foreclosure crisis: Causes, responses, and consequences. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 30: 388–396. doi: 10.1002/pam.20570
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!