Are soft drink taxes an effective mechanism for reducing obesity?
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 655–662, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Fletcher, J. M., Frisvold, D. E. and Tefft, N. (2011), Are soft drink taxes an effective mechanism for reducing obesity?. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 30: 655–662. doi: 10.1002/pam.20582
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!