Do vehicle recalls reduce the number of accidents? The case of the U.S. car market
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
© 2011 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 821–862, Autumn (Fall) 2011
How to Cite
Bae, Y.-K. and Benítez-Silva, H. (2011), Do vehicle recalls reduce the number of accidents? The case of the U.S. car market. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 30: 821–862. doi: 10.1002/pam.20600
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!