The efficiency of a group-specific mandated benefit revisited: The effect of infertility mandates
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 63–92, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Lahey, J. N. (2012), The efficiency of a group-specific mandated benefit revisited: The effect of infertility mandates. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 31: 63–92. doi: 10.1002/pam.20616
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!