The views expressed in this paper are the authors' alone and do not necessarily correspond to those of the European Commission.
European labor market in critical times: The importance of flexicurity confirmed
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 154–160, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Caspar, S., Hartwig, I. and Moench, B. (2012), European labor market in critical times: The importance of flexicurity confirmed. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 31: 154–160. doi: 10.1002/pam.20621
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!