Is There an Association Between Gasoline Prices and Physical Activity? Evidence from American Time Use Data
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 338–366, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Sen, B. (2012), Is There an Association Between Gasoline Prices and Physical Activity? Evidence from American Time Use Data. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 31: 338–366. doi: 10.1002/pam.21601
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- the Lister Hill Center for Health Policy
- Active Living Research (RWJF). Grant Number: 67117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!