Junk Food in Schools and Childhood Obesity
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 312–337, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Datar, A. and Nicosia, N. (2012), Junk Food in Schools and Childhood Obesity. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 31: 312–337. doi: 10.1002/pam.21602
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Healthy Eating Research Program. Grant Number: NIH R01 HD057193
- Bing Center for Health Economics at RAND
- RAND Labor and Population Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!