The Impact of Federal Preemption of State Antipredatory Lending Laws on the Foreclosure Crisis
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
© 2012 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 367–387, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Ding, L., Quercia, R. G., Reid, C. K. and White, A. M. (2012), The Impact of Federal Preemption of State Antipredatory Lending Laws on the Foreclosure Crisis. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 31: 367–387. doi: 10.1002/pam.21604
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!