Expand and Regularize Federal Funding for Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Research
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
© 2012 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 714–722, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Owen-Smith, J., Scott, C. T. and McCormick, J. B. (2012), Expand and Regularize Federal Funding for Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Research. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 31: 714–722. doi: 10.1002/pam.21607
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: SBE-0949708
- the Stanford Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
- NSF. Grant Number: SBE 0949708
- NIH National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1 RR024150–4
- NSF. Grant Numbers: SBE-0949708, SES-0545634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!