Medicare Part D and Its Effect on the Use of Prescription Drugs and Use of Other Health Care Services of the Elderly
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 253–279, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Kaestner, R. and Nasreen Khan (2012), Medicare Part D and Its Effect on the Use of Prescription Drugs and Use of Other Health Care Services of the Elderly. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 31: 253–279. doi: 10.1002/pam.21625
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!