Special Symposium on Science Policy and Science of Science Policy
Does Targeted, Disease-Specific Public Research Funding Influence Pharmaceutical Innovation?
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 641–660, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Blume-Kohout, M. E. (2012), Does Targeted, Disease-Specific Public Research Funding Influence Pharmaceutical Innovation?. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 31: 641–660. doi: 10.1002/pam.21640
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!