Special Symposium on Science Policy and the Science of Science Policy
Subsidies for New Technologies and Knowledge Spillovers from Learning by Doing
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 601–622, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Nemet, G. F. (2012), Subsidies for New Technologies and Knowledge Spillovers from Learning by Doing. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 31: 601–622. doi: 10.1002/pam.21643
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation and the National Science Foundation program. Grant Number: 0962100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!