Natalist Policies in the United States
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 905–946, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Lopoo, L. M. and Raissian, K. M. (2012), Natalist Policies in the United States. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 31: 905–946. doi: 10.1002/pam.21646
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development. Grant Number: R03HD060783
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!