Methods for Policy Analysis
External Validity in Policy Evaluations That Choose Sites Purposively
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 107–121, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Olsen, R. B., Orr, L. L., Bell, S. H. and Stuart, E. A. (2013), External Validity in Policy Evaluations That Choose Sites Purposively. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 32: 107–121. doi: 10.1002/pam.21660
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Department of Education. Grant Number: R305D100041
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K25MH083846
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!