The Effects of California's Paid Family Leave Program on Mothers’ Leave-Taking and Subsequent Labor Market Outcomes
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 224–245, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Rossin-Slater, M., Ruhm, C. J. and Waldfogel, J. (2013), The Effects of California's Paid Family Leave Program on Mothers’ Leave-Taking and Subsequent Labor Market Outcomes. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 32: 224–245. doi: 10.1002/pam.21676
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: R01HD047215, R24HD058486
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!