Authors who wish to submit manuscripts for all sections except Book Reviews should do so electronically in PDF format through Editorial Express.
Class Size and Student Outcomes: Research and Policy Implications
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 411–438, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Chingos, M. M. (2013), Class Size and Student Outcomes: Research and Policy Implications. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 32: 411–438. doi: 10.1002/pam.21677
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!