RECENT EVIDENCE ON THE BROAD BENEFITS OF REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH POLICY
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 888–896, Autumn 2013
How to Cite
Bailey, M. J., Guldi, M. and Hershbein, B. J. (2013), RECENT EVIDENCE ON THE BROAD BENEFITS OF REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH POLICY. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 32: 888–896. doi: 10.1002/pam.21710
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!