Special Symposium on Qualitative and Mixed-Methods for Policy Analysis
Making Ends Meet After Prison
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 by the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 440–470, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Harding, D. J., Wyse, J. J. B., Dobson, C. and Morenoff, J. D. (2014), Making Ends Meet After Prison. J. Pol. Anal. Manage., 33: 440–470. doi: 10.1002/pam.21741
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!