A Hamiltonian conserving indirect optimal control method for multibody dynamics
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 83rd Annual Meeting of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM), Darmstadt 2012; Editors: H.-D. Alber, N. Kraynyukova and C. Tropea
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 55–56, December 2012
How to Cite
Siebert, R. and Betsch, P. (2012), A Hamiltonian conserving indirect optimal control method for multibody dynamics. Proc. Appl. Math. Mech., 12: 55–56. doi: 10.1002/pamm.201210019
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Mechanical systems subject to holonomic constraints: Differential-algebraic formulations and conservative integration. Physica D, 132: 165–174, 1999..
- Mechanical integrators for the optimal control in multibody dynamics. Phd thesis, University of Siegen, 2012, submitted..
- Energy-momentum consistent optimal control of multibody systems. Proceedings of the ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Multibody Dynamics, July 4–7 2011.and .