Investigation of gradient-enhanced damage evolution in viscoplastic plates under propagating disturbance
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 83rd Annual Meeting of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM), Darmstadt 2012; Editors: H.-D. Alber, N. Kraynyukova and C. Tropea
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 151–152, December 2012
How to Cite
Nguyen, A.D., Stoffel, M. and Weichert, D. (2012), Investigation of gradient-enhanced damage evolution in viscoplastic plates under propagating disturbance. Proc. Appl. Math. Mech., 12: 151–152. doi: 10.1002/pamm.201210066
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- (2012), A gradient-enhanced damage approach for viscoplastic thin-shell structures subjected to shock waves. Comp. Meth. App. Mech. Eng., 217–220, 236–246., ,
- (1994). A new energy and momentum conserving algorithm for the non-linear dynamics of shells. Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng., 37, 2527–2549.,
- (2000). Nonlinear continuum mechanics of solids, fundamental mathematical and physical concepts, Springer.,
- (2008). A method for gradient enhancement of continuum damage models. Tech. Mech., 28(1), 43–52.,
- FEAP-8.2.k, Finite Element Analysis Program (2008). University of California.
- (2009). 3D-FE-analysis of CT-speciemens including viscoplastic material behavior and nonlocal damage. Comp. Mat. Sci., 46, 532–357., , ,
- (2007). An experimental method for validating mechanical models. Mechanik Berichte Nr.5, RWTH-Aachen.