Damage processes coupled with phase separation in elastically stressed alloys
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 83rd Annual Meeting of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM), Darmstadt 2012; Editors: H.-D. Alber, N. Kraynyukova and C. Tropea
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 153–154, December 2012
How to Cite
Heinemann, C. and Kraus, C. (2012), Damage processes coupled with phase separation in elastically stressed alloys. Proc. Appl. Math. Mech., 12: 153–154. doi: 10.1002/pamm.201210067
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
- A microscopic theory for antiphase boundary motion and its application to antiphase domain coarsening, Acta Metal. 27, 1085–1095 (1979), .
- On a doubly nonlinear model for the evolution of damaging in viscoelastic materials, Journal of Differential Equations 218(1), 91–116 (2005), , .
- The Cahn-Hilliard-Gurtin system coupled with elasticity, Control and Cybernetics 34, 1005–1043 (2005), .
- On spinodal decomposition, Acta Metal. 9, 795–801 (1961).
- The Cahn-Hilliard equation for deformable elastic continua, Adv. Math. Sci. Appl. 10(2), 539–569 (2000), , .
- Damage, gradient of damage and principle of virtual power, Int. J. Solids Structures 33(8), 1083–1103 (1996), .
- Mechanical Effects in the Cahn-Hilliard Model: A Review on Mathematical Results, in: Mathematical Methods and Models in phase transitions, edited by A. Miranville (Nova Science Publ., New York, 2005), 44–77.
- Existence of weak solutions for Cahn-Hilliard systems coupled with elasticity and damage, Adv. Math. Sci. Appl. 21, 321–359 (2011)., .
- Existence results for diffuse interface models describing phase separation and damage, WIAS preprint No. 1569 (2010), .
- A vanishing viscosity approach to a rate-independent damage model, WIAS Preprint No. 1633, (2011), , .
- Damage of nonlinearly elastic materials at small strain -- Existence and regularity results, ZAMM Z. Angew. Math. Mech. 90, 88–112 (2010), ,