On the flow resistance of wide surface structures
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 83rd Annual Meeting of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM), Darmstadt 2012; Editors: H.-D. Alber, N. Kraynyukova and C. Tropea
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 569–570, December 2012
How to Cite
Daschiel, G., Baier, T., Saal, J. and Frohnapfel, B. (2012), On the flow resistance of wide surface structures. Proc. Appl. Math. Mech., 12: 569–570. doi: 10.1002/pamm.201210273
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- A novel solution for pressure drop in singly connected microchannels of arbitrary cross-section. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 50:2492–2502, 2007., , and .
- Experiments on drag-reducing surfaces and their optimization with an adjustable geometry. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 338:59–87, 1997., , , , and .
- On the effect of riblets in fully developed laminar channel flows. Physics of Fluids, 3:1892–1896, 1991., , and .
- Direct numerical simulation of turbulent flow over riblets. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 225:503–539, 1993., , and .
- On riblets in laminar flow. Control of boundaries and stabilization, pages 51–65, 1989.and .
- Boundary-layer theory. McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1979..