Dynamic PET Reconstruction based on a Reaction-Diffusion Model
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 83rd Annual Meeting of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM), Darmstadt 2012; Editors: H.-D. Alber, N. Kraynyukova and C. Tropea
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 683–684, December 2012
How to Cite
Reips, L., Engbers, R. and Burger, M. (2012), Dynamic PET Reconstruction based on a Reaction-Diffusion Model. Proc. Appl. Math. Mech., 12: 683–684. doi: 10.1002/pamm.201210330
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
- “Direct Reconstruction of Kinetic Parameter Images from Dynamic PET Data”, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, volume 24, pp 636–650 (2005)., , , and ,
- “A nonlinear variational method for improved quantification of myocardial blood flow using dynamic H215O PET”, IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium Conference Record, pp 4472–4477, 2008. 172, 181, 182., , , , and .
- “Singular regularization of inverse problems – Bregman distances and their applications to variational frameworks with singular regularization energies”, PhD thesis, University of Münster, Germany, July, 2011. Reviewer: Prof. Dr. Martin Burger..
- Emission Tomography: The Fundamentals of PET and SPECT. (Elsevier Academic Press, 2004).and .