An Approach to Shape Optimization with State Constraints
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 83rd Annual Meeting of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM), Darmstadt 2012; Editors: H.-D. Alber, N. Kraynyukova and C. Tropea
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 685–686, December 2012
How to Cite
Leithäuser, C., Feßler, R. and Pinnau, R. (2012), An Approach to Shape Optimization with State Constraints. Proc. Appl. Math. Mech., 12: 685–686. doi: 10.1002/pamm.201210331
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Optimal control of a linear elliptic equation with a supremum norm functional. Optimization Methods and Software, 15(3–4):299–329, 2001.and .
- Optimization techniques for solving elliptic control problems with control and state constraints: Part 1. boundary control. Computational Optimization and Applications, 16(1):29–55, 2000.and .
- Conformal Mapping: Methods and Applications. Dover Publications, 2003.and .
- An interior-point algorithm for nonconvex nonlinear programming. Computational Optimization and Applications, 13(1):231–252, 1999.and .