Zero crossings in the step response of linear time-delay systems
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 83rd Annual Meeting of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM), Darmstadt 2012; Editors: H.-D. Alber, N. Kraynyukova and C. Tropea
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 701–702, December 2012
How to Cite
Damm, T. and Muhirwa, L. N. (2012), Zero crossings in the step response of linear time-delay systems. Proc. Appl. Math. Mech., 12: 701–702. doi: 10.1002/pamm.201210339
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
- Differential-Difference Equations. Number 6 in Mathematics in Science and Engineering. Academic Press, New York, 1963.and .
- Deterministic and Stochastic Time Delay Systems. Birkhäuser, Berlin, 2002.and .
- Ordinary and Delay Differential Equations. Number 20 in Applied Mathematical Sciences. Springer-Verlag, New York, 1977..
- Applied Delay Differential Equations. Surveys and Tutorials in the Applied Mathematical Sciences. Springer-Verlag, 2009..
- Control System Design. Prentice-Hall, 2000., , and .
- Stability of Time-Delay Systems. Birkhäuser, Berlin, 2003., , and .
- Nonminimum-phase zeros: Much to do about nothing. IEEE Contr. Sys. Mag., 27:45–57, 2007.and .
- Tchebycheff systems: With applications in analysis and statistics., volume 15 of Pure and Applied Mathematics. Interscience Publishers, New York, 1966.and .
- Advances in Time-Delay Systems. Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2004.and .
- Problems and theorems in analysis II. Theory of functions, zeros, polynomials, determinants, number theory, geometry. Transl. from the German by C. E. Billigheimer. Reprint of the 1976 English translation. Classics in Mathematics. Berlin: Springer, 1998.and .
- Some new results on the oscillatory behavior of impulse and step responses for linear time-invariant systems. In Proc. 35th IEEE Conf. Decis. Control, pages 2511–2512, Kobe, Japan, 1996.and .