Young Researchers' Minisymposium
A converse Lyapunov theorem for switched DAEs
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 83rd Annual Meeting of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM), Darmstadt 2012; Editors: H.-D. Alber, N. Kraynyukova and C. Tropea
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 789–792, December 2012
How to Cite
Trenn, S. and Wirth, F. (2012), A converse Lyapunov theorem for switched DAEs. Proc. Appl. Math. Mech., 12: 789–792. doi: 10.1002/pamm.201210381
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
- Algebraic unsolvability of problem of absolute stability of desynchronized systems. Autom. Rem. Control, 51(6):754–759, 1990..
- Switched nonlinear differential algebraic equations: Solution theory, Lyapunov functions, and stability. Automatica, 48(5):954–963, May 2012.and .
- A smooth converse Lyapunov theorem for robust stability. SIAM J. Control Optim., 34(1):124–160, 1996., , and .
- On observability of switched differential-algebraic equations. In Proc. 49th IEEE Conf. Decis. Control, Atlanta, USA, pages 5656–5661, 2010.and .
- The generalized spectral radius and extremal norms. Lin. Alg. Appl., 342:17–40, 2002..