A pH-sensitive water-soluble N-carboxyethyl chitosan/poly(hydroxyethyl methacrylate) hydrogel as a potential drug sustained release matrix prepared by photopolymerization technique
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 1133–1141, August 2008
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Yang, D., Ma, G., Tan, H., Jin, Y. and Nie, J. (2008), A pH-sensitive water-soluble N-carboxyethyl chitosan/poly(hydroxyethyl methacrylate) hydrogel as a potential drug sustained release matrix prepared by photopolymerization technique. Polym. Adv. Technol., 19: 1133–1141. doi: 10.1002/pat.1097
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2007
- State Key Laboratory of Chemical Resource Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!