Progress in the development of interpenetrating polymer network hydrogels
Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Special Issue: In celebration of the 90th birthday of Professor Menachem Lewin
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 647–657, June 2008
How to Cite
Myung, D., Waters, D., Wiseman, M., Duhamel, P.-E., Noolandi, J., Ta, C. N. and Frank, C. W. (2008), Progress in the development of interpenetrating polymer network hydrogels. Polym. Adv. Technol., 19: 647–657. doi: 10.1002/pat.1134
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R01EY016987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!