Bio-based hyperbranched polyurethane/clay nanocomposites: adhesive, mechanical, and thermal properties
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 973–980, June 2011
How to Cite
Deka, H. and Karak, N. (2011), Bio-based hyperbranched polyurethane/clay nanocomposites: adhesive, mechanical, and thermal properties. Polym. Adv. Technol., 22: 973–980. doi: 10.1002/pat.1603
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2009
- DST, India. Grant Number: SR/S3/ME/13/2005-SERC-Engg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!