Biocomposites based on ramie fibers and poly(L-lactic acid) (PLLA): morphology and properties
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 198–207, February 2012
How to Cite
Chen, D., Li, J. and Ren, J. (2012), Biocomposites based on ramie fibers and poly(L-lactic acid) (PLLA): morphology and properties. Polym. Adv. Technol., 23: 198–207. doi: 10.1002/pat.1852
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!