β-Cyclodextrin hydrogel incorporating hydrophobically modified poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) for a temperature-dependent release
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 425–430, March 2012
How to Cite
Lee, M. S. and Kim, J.-C. (2012), β-Cyclodextrin hydrogel incorporating hydrophobically modified poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) for a temperature-dependent release. Polym. Adv. Technol., 23: 425–430. doi: 10.1002/pat.1893
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST)
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!