This article was published online on 14 February 2011. Errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 14 April 2011.
Synthesis and characterization of a novel terpolymer based on L-lactide, glycolide, and trimethylene carbonate for specific medical applications†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 565–573, March 2012
How to Cite
Davachi, S. M., Kaffashi, B. and Roushandeh, J. M. (2012), Synthesis and characterization of a novel terpolymer based on L-lactide, glycolide, and trimethylene carbonate for specific medical applications. Polym. Adv. Technol., 23: 565–573. doi: 10.1002/pat.1918
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!