New soybean oil-Styrene-Divinylbenzene thermosetting copolymers—IV. Good damping properties
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 436–449, June 2002
How to Cite
Li, F. and Larock, R. C. (2002), New soybean oil-Styrene-Divinylbenzene thermosetting copolymers—IV. Good damping properties. Polym. Adv. Technol., 13: 436–449. doi: 10.1002/pat.206
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!