Visiting professor from the School of Materials Science and Engineering, Harbin University of Science and Technology, Linyuan Road 4, Dongli District, 150040, Harbin, China. Permanent email address: email@example.com
Morphology and conduction properties of graphite-filled immiscible PVDF/PPgMA blends
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1572–1579, December 2012
How to Cite
Fina, A., Han, Z., Saracco, G., Gross, U. and Mainil, M. (2012), Morphology and conduction properties of graphite-filled immiscible PVDF/PPgMA blends. Polym. Adv. Technol., 23: 1572–1579. doi: 10.1002/pat.3031
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!