Effects of poly(ethylene glycol) branch chain linkage mode on polycarboxylate superplasticizer performance
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1596–1603, December 2012
How to Cite
Lv, S., Duan, J., Gao, R., Cao, Q. and Li, D. (2012), Effects of poly(ethylene glycol) branch chain linkage mode on polycarboxylate superplasticizer performance. Polym. Adv. Technol., 23: 1596–1603. doi: 10.1002/pat.3034
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!