Synthesis and characterization of a novel nonlinear optical hyperbranched polymer containing a highly performing chromophore
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 473–477, May 2013
How to Cite
Cabanetos, C., Bentoumi, W., Blart, E., Pellegrin, Y., Montembault, V., Bretonnière, Y., Andraud, C., Mager, L., Fontaine, L. and Odobel, F. (2013), Synthesis and characterization of a novel nonlinear optical hyperbranched polymer containing a highly performing chromophore. Polym. Adv. Technol., 24: 473–477. doi: 10.1002/pat.3106
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!