This article is published in Journal of Polymers for Advanced Technologies as a special issue on Biodegradable Polymers, edited by Dr Joshua Katzhendler and Dr Abraham J. Domb, School of Pharmacy-Faculty of Medicine, The Hebrew University of Jesusalem, Jerusalem 91120, Israel.
Special issue: Research article
Morphologies and antibacterial properties of poly(o-aminophenol)†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Special Issue: Biodegradable polymers
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 575–580, May 2014
How to Cite
Ma, A., Hu, T., Shan, S., Su, H., Wu, S. and Jia, Q. (2014), Morphologies and antibacterial properties of poly(o-aminophenol). Polym. Adv. Technol., 25: 575–580. doi: 10.1002/pat.3283
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!