This article is published in Journal of Polymers for Advanced Technologies as a special issue on 12th PAT Conference in Berlin, 2013, edited by Prof. Andreas Lendlein and Prof. Marc Behl, Institute of Biomaterial Science, Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht GmbH, Centre for Materials and Coastal Research, Kantstr. 55, 14513 Teltow, Germany.
Special issue: Review
Synthetic polymer/single-crystal composite†
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Special Issue: From macromolecules to materials to systems
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 1189–1194, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), Synthetic polymer/single-crystal composite, Polym. Adv. Technol., 25, pages 1189–1194, doi: 10.1002/pat.3330, , , , , and (
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51222302, 51373150, 50990063, 51261130582, 91233114
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2014CB643503
- Zhejiang Province Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: LZ13E030002
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!