Characterization of an antimicrobial poly(lactic acid) film prepared with poly(ε-caprolactone) and thymol for active packaging
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 948–954, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Characterization of an antimicrobial poly(lactic acid) film prepared with poly(ε-caprolactone) and thymol for active packaging, Polymers for Advanced Technologies, 25, pages 940–947, doi: 10.1002/pat.3332, , , , , and (
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31160198
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!