Carboxymethyl poly(L-histidine) as a new pH-sensitive polypeptide at endosomal/lysosomal pH
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 329–333, April 2007
How to Cite
Asayama, S., Kato, H., Kawakami, H. and Nagaoka, S. (2007), Carboxymethyl poly(L-histidine) as a new pH-sensitive polypeptide at endosomal/lysosomal pH. Polym. Adv. Technol., 18: 329–333. doi: 10.1002/pat.890
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2006
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 17700400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!