Chitosan–hyaluronic acid hybrid film as a novel wound dressing: in vitro and in vivo studies
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Polymers for Advanced Technologies
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 869–875, November 2007
How to Cite
Xu, H., Ma, L., Shi, H., Gao, C. and Han, C. (2007), Chitosan–hyaluronic acid hybrid film as a novel wound dressing: in vitro and in vivo studies. Polym. Adv. Technol., 18: 869–875. doi: 10.1002/pat.906
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2006
- Major State Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2005CB623902
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 50425311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!