Medin and medin-amyloid in ageing inflamed and non-inflamed temporal arteries
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 196, Issue 1, pages 91–96, January 2002
How to Cite
Peng, S., Westermark, G. T., Näslund, J., Häggqvist, B., Glennert, J. and Westermark, P. (2002), Medin and medin-amyloid in ageing inflamed and non-inflamed temporal arteries. J. Pathol., 196: 91–96. doi: 10.1002/path.1014
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2001
- Swedish Medical Research Council
- King Gustaf V's 80-year Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!