Evidence for activation of the renin–angiotensin system in the human prostate: increased angiotensin II and reduced AT1 receptor expression in benign prostatic hyperplasia
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 196, Issue 2, pages 213–219, February 2002
How to Cite
Dinh, D. T., Frauman, A. G., Somers, G. R., Ohishi, M., Zhou, J., Casley, D. J., Johnston, C. I. and Fabiani, M. E. (2002), Evidence for activation of the renin–angiotensin system in the human prostate: increased angiotensin II and reduced AT1 receptor expression in benign prostatic hyperplasia. J. Pathol., 196: 213–219. doi: 10.1002/path.1021
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2001
- National Health Medical Research Council of Australia/Commonwealth Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Sir Edward Dunlop Medical Research Foundation
- Clive & Vera Ramaciotti Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!