Inter-observer variation in the histopathological diagnosis of clinically suspicious pigmented skin lesions
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 196, Issue 4, pages 459–466, April 2002
How to Cite
Brochez, L., Verhaeghe, E., Grosshans, E., Haneke, E., Piérard, G., Ruiter, D. and Naeyaert, J.-M. (2002), Inter-observer variation in the histopathological diagnosis of clinically suspicious pigmented skin lesions. J. Pathol., 196: 459–466. doi: 10.1002/path.1061
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2000
- Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders. Grant Number: F7801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!