Identification of histological features associated with metastatic potential in thin (<1.0 mm) cutaneous melanoma with metastases. A study on behalf of the EORTC Melanoma Group
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 197, Issue 2, pages 188–193, June 2002
How to Cite
Cook, M. G., Spatz, A., Bröcker, E.-B. and Ruiter, D. J. (2002), Identification of histological features associated with metastatic potential in thin (<1.0 mm) cutaneous melanoma with metastases. A study on behalf of the EORTC Melanoma Group. J. Pathol., 197: 188–193. doi: 10.1002/path.1093
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!