J.-K.G. and T.R. contributed equally to this work.
Progressive loss of PAX9 expression correlates with increasing malignancy of dysplastic and cancerous epithelium of the human oesophagus
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 197, Issue 3, pages 293–297, July 2002
How to Cite
Gerber, J.-K., Richter, T., Kremmer, E., Adamski, J., Höfler, H., Balling, R. and Peters, H. (2002), Progressive loss of PAX9 expression correlates with increasing malignancy of dysplastic and cancerous epithelium of the human oesophagus. J. Pathol., 197: 293–297. doi: 10.1002/path.1115
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2001
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB456
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!