Retracted: Evidence for the early involvement of interleukin 17 in human and experimental renal allograft rejection
Article first published online: 16 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 197, Issue 3, pages 322–332, July 2002
How to Cite
Loong, C.-C., Hsieh, H.-G., Lui, W.-Y., Chen, A. and Lin, C.-Y. (2002), Retracted: Evidence for the early involvement of interleukin 17 in human and experimental renal allograft rejection. J. Pathol., 197: 322–332. doi: 10.1002/path.1117
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2001
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 89-2314-B-075-062
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital
Vol. 228, Issue 2, 260, Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!