Induction of PDX-1-positive cells in the main duct during regeneration after acute necrotizing pancreatitis in rats
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 197, Issue 5, pages 638–646, August 2002
How to Cite
Taguchi, M., Yamaguchi, T. and Otsuki, M. (2002), Induction of PDX-1-positive cells in the main duct during regeneration after acute necrotizing pancreatitis in rats. J. Pathol., 197: 638–646. doi: 10.1002/path.1134
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!