Polarized distribution of carcinoembryonic antigen is associated with a tight junction molecule in human colorectal adenocarcinoma
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Journal of Pathology
Volume 198, Issue 2, pages 207–212, October 2002
How to Cite
Tobioka, H., Isomura, H., Kokai, Y. and Sawada, N. (2002), Polarized distribution of carcinoembryonic antigen is associated with a tight junction molecule in human colorectal adenocarcinoma. J. Pathol., 198: 207–212. doi: 10.1002/path.1201
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2001
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of Japan
- Smoking Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!